Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Who's laughing now?

This is what Mets Blog should look this morning.

I have to believe that somewhere Jerry Manuel is stroking his goatee and laughing at the last place Mets. "Right, HA HA HA, It was my fault the Mets were in last place, HA HA HA." I'll be the first to say it, Sorry Jerry it wasn't your fault. 

Guess what I am so obsessed with Metsblog.com, almost as obsessed as I was with how much I disliked everything I saw of Brad Emaus. 

I can't wait till Jason Bay comes back ... he's going to fix everything right?

One caller to Mike Francesa gave the perfect rational to trade David Wright rather than Jose Reyes (not that he was advocating trading either) this guys, Doug from LaCrosse Wisconsin (not his name)  said that if the Mets trade, or let go, Jose Reyes they will spend the next decade or two trying to fill the whole he left. Think about the other elite shortstops in the league, no one does the things that Reyes does. Think about the elite third basemen, there are other guys who do pretty much the same thing as David Wright. I don't want either to go in the impending fire sale ... but if I had to chose the right (pun intended) choice to stay is Reyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment