Friday, April 8, 2011

Well that sucked- Marlins 6-Mets 2

One of my buddies went to the game today and I saw him afterwards and the only thing I could say to him is "well that sucked". At least I got to enjoy the suck-a-tude in my warm home and car.

Is it just me or are the Mets finding it really had to come up with taht one big hit. It seemed like they are constently getting guys into scoring position with none or one man out and they can't drive them in.

Despite not striking out in Friday's game David Wright has 8 strike outs this season and is on a pace for over 190 times in 2011. He will shatter Darryl Strawberry's franchise record for career strike outs.

My 8 month old son threw up on the Mets t-shirt I was wearing. And then a few hours later my two month old nephew thew up on the same spot of a Mets sweat shirt I was wearing. Either terrific grouping from the boys ... or very ominous foreshadowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment