Monday, April 18, 2011

i dont care about the Knicks, or Rangers

Its true sports talk radio is so infuriating to me when its all Knicks and Rangers. Why can't I hear a radio station that is all Mets talk all year round. I don't care if the host has to uncover the warts of the team. I'm ok with that. Honestly I may give up facebook for the remainder of the Knicks and Rangers playoff runs.

I like Josh Thole hitting second behind Jose Reyes. He'll see more fast balls surrounded by David Wright and Reyes, as opposed to the junk he sees down in the lineup with Brad Emaus and the pitchers spot, and he is a good contact hitter who will take pitches for Reyes to run on.

Reyes has scored at least one run in every Mets win this season.

Yesterdays win was huge. It snapped the longest losing streak the Mets have had in seven years. I find it hard to believe that they hadn't lost seven in a row since the Art Howe era.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe they would rather talk about playoffs than talk about a team at the beginning of it's season while mired in it's longest losing streak in years?

    ReplyDelete