Tuesday, April 12, 2011

No way Jose

I hit .340 all all I got was this non-Mets T-shirt
Dear Jose Reyes,


How they screwed up a game where you hit two triples is unbelievable to me, I guess you can ask Johan what it feels like to be stellar and get nothing in return for you efforts.. Did everyone forget, the more you score the more the Mets win? Seriously you were standing on third base twice ... the crowd was going ape cakes and you only scored once. Nice clutch hitting behind you! That is right I am pointing to you Angel Pagan and you blistering .179 batting average. A whole four RBIs when Reyes is in the midst of a 9-game hitting streak. Guess what he scores from every base on just about any base hit. I’m just saying.  


Does a walk put asses in the seats? No, but triples and inside the park home runs do.

There a lot of people who just love the laundry, but I get connected to the name on the back of the jersey as well, it will be crushing if you have to go. So hopefully someone will come a save the Mets soon enough so you can stay with us for the rest of your career. Because we are long past the time when we can run out a un-exciting slap hitter as our shortstop.


Your pal,

Niel

No comments:

Post a Comment