Sunday, April 17, 2011

Lazy Sunday

Why is everyone giving David Wright a pass. He's been brutal as of late.

Is it me or does Howie Rose seem to always segue Carlos Beltran at bats into commercials. "Carlos Beltran wears number fifteen and I'm fifteen minutes you can save fifteen percent with Geico." You are better than that Howie.

So when Jason Bay comes back is he going to play Left Field and pitch middle relief?

Is there anything more American than listening to a ball game on your car radio, while your toddler daughter sleeps in the back seat in the parking lot of a Walmart? Perhaps a nice slice of melon.

I bought some big league chew, originally it was for one of my buddies son's easter basket. I think we'll find him something else. I love big league chew. God bless you Jim Bouton and Rob Nelson. Kind of ironic that big league chew was invented by independent or minor league players.

Ike Davis is safe a secure at second base like you and your family is safe a secure with some life insurance company.

That is right I'm not going to mention two double header sweeps in a row.

No comments:

Post a Comment