Thursday, April 14, 2011

oh the humanity ... oh the humanity

Ok that sucked big time. I can't break it down, but here is a little stream of consciousness.

  • At least it was a really nice day to be at the ball park.
  • Tickets could be had for $4 on stubub
  • Its good that Brad Emaus is having such a great year at the bat ... because he is a butcher out in the field. He has no instincts out there. Wait, what? Mr. Moneyball hasn't been hitting.
  • Perhaps the whole team should wear different uniforms so Willie Harris thinks he is playing against he Mets and doesn't let two easy pop-ups drop infornt of him.
  • There is a reason why Willie Harris, and whichever Harriston brother we have are bench players ... they aren't good enough to play every day. (I'll admit as I was reading this in my head, I sounded like Mike Francesca yelling at some dude on the phone).
  • And not to beat a dead horse, this sweep by the Rockies is exactly why Jose Reyes won't be a Met by Jose Reyes banner day in August. He is tearing it up ... OBP my ass ... but the team is losing. Just trade him now, its not right that he has to suffer any longer. I'm sure we will all love Rueben Tejada or Luis Herandez hitting near the Mendoza line and making nice loopy throws over to first base.
  • Some guys I was watching the game with at work, were talking about flipping Reyes for a major league ready arm.  No we are getting a bunch of young "can't miss prospects". You know like Alex Ochoa, Fernando Martinez, Lastings Milledge, Eric Cammack or Scott Kazmir. Trust me no one is sending a yet to be descovered Tim Lincecum our way. But I'm sure the Angels would send us Scott Kazmir.
Wine is fine.
But whiskey's quicker
Suicide is slow with liquor
Take a bottle drain your sorrows

- Ozzy Osbourne

No comments:

Post a Comment