Monday, February 14, 2011

Pitchers and Catchers Eve!!

Summer of '86: The Rise and Fall of the World Champion Mets (MSG network March 1-4)
I saw an ad for a documentary about the 1986 Mets. It will be a few days after the first spring training games on WFAN and SNY. I can't wait to watch it. It will be nice seeing guys in Mets jersey's winning games.
_________________________________


Check out the February 13th Happy Recap Podcast. It is awesome. And I was standing and applauding at EJ's rant on the disgrace of how the Mets have issued the number 17 since Keith Hernandez's leaving in 1989. Put it on the wall! But if that were the case I would need a new Happy Recap screen name.
My current shortlist:
  • ReSign#7
  • SenorMet

_________________________________


Finally Pitchers and Catchers report tomorrow! Yay!

_________________________________

Ate some Mets cookies that have been sitting in my desk for a while. A little stale but ok none the less. 

No comments:

Post a Comment