Wednesday, February 23, 2011

David Wright and the Ultra Grip Gel


I have been to CVS a bunch in the last few days, getting prescriptions for my son and my self, and I keep hearing ads for Mission Skin care (why am I hearing ads in a store).  And one of the endorsers along side Steve Nash and Serena Williams is none other than David Wright. 

"Playing over 160 games a season and training year round, I am always looking for skincare products that will perform in extreme heat and sun. I am excited to help MISSION develop innovative skincare solutions for everyone with an active lifestyle." ~ David Wright

This stuff, which is really over priced claims to be "Developed and tested by the World's greatest athletes". Do you consider a pro-skateboarder, a softball player, or Sergio Garcia the world greatest athletes? I am not sure I do.

On the website they talk about the athletes favorite product. It lists the ultra grip gel as one of Wright’s favorites. Seriously. Haven’t we been through enough? David perhaps you can do a commercial with lots of double entendres to redirect taunts away from A-Rod.  Can the fan-base really take another hit? Do we deserve this?

No comments:

Post a Comment