Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Technology sucks!

So I wrote this really great post about Ike Davis for my "Your 2011 Mets" series but then I accidentally deleted it off of my Blackberry. So I'll have to re-write it.



I head K-Rod and Dan Warthen on WFAN yesterday and they both were so positive ... I was really pumped up. I want the season to start right now. The pitching staff seems good and solid and quoting the human-cliché machine David Wright "if we play up to what it says on the back of our baseball cards" this team should hit. So if they stay healthy  ... Maybe they can make a run.


I was so pumped up, I threw on a Johan Santana t-shirt and a Mets onsie for my son.

Speaking of Johan, apparently he had a great throwing session.

Angel Pagan said he is going to steal more bases as a Met this year than Jose Reyes ... Sure because Reyes will be gone long before Jose Reyes banner day in August.

I think this blog his becoming a little anti-David Wright. Hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment